The Berad Group has much production in various regions of Uzbekistan, allowing it to satisfy time-sensitive or high-volume requests.
During production of dried vegetables the product undergoes the following stages:
- assessment of raw materials
- washing in running water in large basins
- washing with high-pressure water spray
- cleaning: removing seeds, stalks, shells, and foreign matter
- cutting: the URSCHAL vegetable cutting machines allows cutting in cubes, slices, or strips
- drying: steam drying at three levels in the SANDVIK drying lines at temperatures from 50-110о С
- air cleaning: blown air to remove light particles
- sorting: laser-optic and X-ray roentgen processes allow sorting according to color, size, structure, stone, glass, metal and foreign materials
- shipping preparation: packing and marking in cartons and/or PP bags with PE inserts
The accumulated experience, coupled with high qualified specialists of the department allows to offer customers the best solutions to any logistical problems.